The Goodreads Tag

I've been tagged by:    Hello Book, So Long Sleep.

1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?

World of Trouble by Ben H. Winters

2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?

Little Brother by Cory Doctorow

4. What book do you plan to read next?

It depends on how I feel after I finish Forever Odd. I think it will either be Indiscreet by Carolyn Jewel or Speaks the Nightbird by Robert McCammon. Or both at once.

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes, I do. My star ratings match the Goodreads system.

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?

Unfortunately, no. My uni course schedule doesn't allow much time to participate in reading challenges. There is no way I would meet a set goal, and not being able to meet it would drive me bonkers.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

Yes, but there is only one book on it at the moment: The Future of the Mind by Michio Kaku. I usually place books that are pricey on my wishlist and then wait for the price to come down a bit.

8. What book do you want to buy next?

Not sure as of yet. There are two new releases that I'm waiting for which will be available at the end of June/beg. of July: The Outsider by Penelope Williamson and Tower Lord by Anthony Ryan. Before that, not sure since I have quite a number of owned books on my TBR that I need to get to.

9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

"Never let the hand you hold hold you down" - Julia De Burgos

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool" - As You Like It, Shakespeare

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." - A Dance with Dragons, George R. R. Martin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. Who are your favorite authors?

Hmmm, I don't think I have favorite authors so much as I have favorite books, if that makes sense?

11.Have you joined any groups?

Yes, but do not participate much.

12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?

None that I can think of at the moment.

13. Last book you abandoned?

Hot Pursuit by Lynn Raye Harris.

People I'd like to tag

Ungh...Arrr...Books!

Why yes,I do have a goodreads account, here's Me.

Source: http://rachelbookharlot.booklikes.com